Home Protection

Craighead-Zimmerman & Associates, Inc.
Full Service Insurance Agency – Salem, VA

Everyone needs some sort of home coverage. Whether you own a home, or you rent, you need to ensure that you can replace the things that matter most to you. Homeowners may not realize that the price that they bought their home for is not necessarily the cost to rebuild it, and it does not account for the belongings they may need to replace. Homeowners also need to keep in mind that they need protection from liability if someone is injured. Our knowledgeable staff can walk customers through all of our specific coverage options.

Renters Insurance Coverage

Renters have a different set of priorities than homeowners. Typically, a landlord will carry the burden of rebuilding or repairing a property in the event of a loss. However, renters need additional coverage for liability, and if their belongings are lost, stolen or damaged. When you rent, you may not realize how much it would cost to replace furniture, electronics and appliances. Renters insurance can also cover you if something is stolen out of your vehicle. Our dedicated staff can help customers decide what is the best policy for them.

Landlord Policy Coverage

Landlord Policy Coverage is residential rental property insurance for landlords who rent one to four unit occupied properties. We offer coverage on everything from single family homes to condo units, duplexes and fourplexes. At Craighead-Zimmerman we understand how important your investment properties are to you.

Call our office today for a free instant phone quote on Home Owners or Renters Insurance at (540) 389-1203